Requesting User
Patrick Gon Find U

Steam/Origin Name
patrick gon find u

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:12407027

Which Karma server were you banned from
1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
Anti cheat

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I've been playing this server on and off for years, I was facing against a mod or vip that was bhopping around then after killing them as they were flying around I got falsely banned from the anti-cheat

it could also possibly be that a long time ago I set up csgo keybinds in console to change the group name thing thats in front of your name like the clan tag, it would change it every time I hit wasd but I left the groups and havent changed the keybinds but it wasnt an issue before, it does fill up my console with errors :/

My previous username used to be Canadian

Darth Elmo
3:46pm Apr-08-2023
Quote From Patrick Gon Find U
Requesting User
Patrick Gon Find U

Steam/Origin Name
patrick gon find u

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I've been playing this server on and off for years, I was facing against a mod or vip that was bhopping around then after killing them as they were flying around I got falsely banned from the anti-cheat

it could also possibly be that a long time ago I set up csgo keybinds in console to change the group name thing thats in front of your name like the clan tag, it would change it every time I hit wasd but I left the groups and havent changed the keybinds but it wasnt an issue before

My previous username used to be Canadian

You got banned for the steam group tag thing, unbind those keys please so you don't get banned again.

Approved.
Karma-Gaming - Forum