Requesting User
w3st123

Steam/Origin Name
w3st

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:442395602

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP Bhop

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I logged onto CSGO today and played some casual until I decided to play a community mode. I found Karma and wanted to log on and found myself banned. I'm not sure why because I don't play a lot of community gamemodes but I'd like to try Karma's bhop.

Trevor
8:21pm Apr-24-2023
Last Edit By: Trevor
At: 8:34pm Apr-24-2023
You were banned by our anti-cheat under the account "Johnson" hours prior to your alt account getting banned. Would you like to admit to cheating?
I hate you all
w3st123
10:02pm Apr-24-2023
I'm not aware of any "Johnson" account but it could have been one of my siblings. If this sounds like some freaky excuse instead of a coincidence then you can feel free to keep me banned, but I have never cheated.
Wooki3
I Make Things
8:27pm Apr-25-2023
we dont need an "excuse" to keep anyone banned, we are simply telling you why you are banned. and considering the bans are only 4 hours apart it seems very odd that you would have no idea who the other person was when they had to be on the same computer/network as you. ISP's do not rotate out IP's that fast so if you cheated own up, if not provide some sort of info. Or someone hacked your home network in which case you should probably look into that

-Wooki3
Dinky
Hi
8:54pm Apr-25-2023
Quote From w3st123
I'm not aware of any "Johnson" account but it could have been one of my siblings. If this sounds like some freaky excuse instead of a coincidence then you can feel free to keep me banned, but I have never cheated.

Just own up to it, who cares it's csgo. We just promote honesty and if you can't even simply say "Yeah you know what that was my bad I was cheating" You'd probably get another chance.
w3st123
9:05pm Apr-25-2023
It's great you promote honesty but I am being completely honest because it is just CSGO and I think cheating is stupid, especially on such an old game but I can't admit to something that never happened.
Dinky
Hi
11:05pm Apr-25-2023
Quote From w3st123
It's great you promote honesty but I am being completely honest because it is just CSGO and I think cheating is stupid, especially on such an old game but I can't admit to something that never happened.

Can you explain why your IP address is linked to another account that was caught cheating.
w3st123
10:49am Apr-26-2023
I'm not the only one in my house who plays video games, it could be anyone in my house.
Trevor
11:18pm Apr-29-2023
Approved. I will give you one more chance on the account that your story is true. If someone else in your household is caught cheating again you will not get another chance though.
I hate you all
Karma-Gaming - Forum