Requesting User
african space jesus

Steam/Origin Name
African Space Jesus

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:92950302

Which Karma server were you banned from
Combat Surf

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
How did i get banned? I wasn't even playing and got banned? Was it a false ban or something?

Nimmy
2:21pm May-14-2023
You were detected by the anti-cheat on Bhop. If you can let me know how you set off that detection and the explanation works out I'll consider unbanning you
african space jesus
2:25pm May-14-2023
Maybe cuz i was trying stuff out in the console and kept fucking up my keybinds idk
Nimmy
2:28pm May-14-2023
Quote From african space jesus
Maybe cuz i was trying stuff out in the console and kept fucking up my keybinds idk

Whatever you were doing was pretty blatant. I'm not sure what "fucking up my keybinds" really means as well. You can bhop by pressing A and D, its not exactly complex.
african space jesus
2:35pm May-14-2023
no like strafe keybinds
Nimmy
2:38pm May-14-2023
no like strafe keybinds

You're not really helping yourself that much here, if you were using a turnbind/movement cfg just say that or send the binds you were using.
african space jesus
2:40pm May-14-2023
Last Edit By: african space jesus
At: 2:43pm May-14-2023

alias +strafeR "+right; +moveright" ;alias -strafeR "-moveright; -right"; alias +strafeL "+left; +moveleft" ;alias -strafeL "-moveleft; -left"

bind q +strafeL

bind e +strafeR
Nimmy
2:46pm May-14-2023

alias +strafeR "+right; +moveright" ;alias -strafeR "-moveright; -right"; alias +strafeL "+left; +moveleft" ;alias -strafeL "-moveleft; -left"

bind q +strafeL

bind e +strafeR

Okay perfect, thank you. These binds would defo get you banned on bhop if you spam them. Using them for a couple of turns or so will be fine, but using them for every single strafe you do will get you auto banned again. I'll unban you now, again please be careful using these in quick succession in the future.
Karma-Gaming - Forum