Doctor Squirrel

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:0

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I got banned for duplicate account but I don't believe I've played on another account on Karam. I was just using it to warm up on my account and it was a good warmup/chill server and I liked it, but when I tried logging back in after a couple hours of playing another game, It wouldn't let me connect as it said I was banned for having a duplicate account.
Doctor Squirrel
9:24pm Apr-16-2020
Quote From Doctor Squirrel
Requesting User
Doctor Squirrel

Steam Name
Doctor Squirrel

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:0

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I got banned for duplicate account but I don't believe I've played on another account on Karam. I was just using it to warm up on my account and it was a good warmup/chill server and I liked it, but when I tried logging back in after a couple hours of playing another game, It wouldn't let me connect as it said I was banned for having a duplicate account.

My steam ID is DoctorSquirrel
Doctor Squirrel
9:24pm Apr-16-2020
https://gyazo.com/6ce888d92c6ac6a7119bf592cb172657
Also got this forums error
noobguy
11:55pm Apr-17-2020

This is not what a steamID looks like. Please read the #FAQ on discord

" -If you do not submit the correct Steam ID, we will not look at the request. (Steam32 ID looks like this: STEAM_0:1:6236236, to retrieve this simply type 'status' in your console while connected to any server)"
Doctor Squirrel
4:05am Apr-18-2020
Quote From noobguy

This is not what a steamID looks like. Please read the #FAQ on discord

" -If you do not submit the correct Steam ID, we will not look at the request. (Steam32 ID looks like this: STEAM_0:1:6236236, to retrieve this simply type 'status' in your console while connected to any server)"

My bad, I thought the steam ID was the profile URL, here is my real steam ID: STEAM_1:1:532024351
Jacob.
1:23pm Apr-18-2020
So you were on an account that was cheating on our server, our anti-cheat banned you for cheating and the account that you have now was banned for duplicate account because it's connected to your IP address. Wanna tell us about this account DrDrewskii?
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Jacob.
5:02pm Apr-19-2020
If you do not reply to this appeal request, it will be closed by Tomorrow @11:59pm.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum