Requesting User
osai

Steam/Origin Name
osai

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:743088343

Which Karma server were you banned from
AWP Bhop

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute (if applicable)
I think it was anticheat

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned for using triggerbot on the AWP BHop server. I am not going to deny this because I definitely used the cheat. To be honest my friend was teaching me how to inject so we could HvH and I hopped on karma to test it out while he was busy doing something. I knew there was a very big chance to get banned but I did it because "oh well it's only a few minutes it's not gonna hurt anyone." This was stupid and the ban was justified. I do feel bad for cheating and it's not something I do anymore so I think that it would be cool if you guys could unban me :). I would love to rejoin the community and play AWP BHop again as a legitimate player.
(EDIT) Also when the ban happened I was kind of in shock so I tried joining back on a few accounts after realizing my mistake. I wasn't attempting to ban evade I was just acting frantically lol. I should've just appealed from the start after the ban.

Sincerely,
osai.

Darth Elmo
10:01pm Aug-28-2023
Last Edit By: Darth Elmo
At: 10:02pm Aug-28-2023
Quote From osai

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned for using triggerbot on the AWP BHop server. I am not going to deny this because I definitely used the cheat. To be honest my friend was teaching me how to inject so we could HvH and I hopped on karma to test it out while he was busy doing something. I knew there was a very big chance to get banned but I did it because "oh well it's only a few minutes it's not gonna hurt anyone." This was stupid and the ban was justified. I do feel bad for cheating and it's not something I do anymore so I think that it would be cool if you guys could unban me :). I would love to rejoin the community and play AWP BHop again as a legitimate player.
(EDIT) Also when the ban happened I was kind of in shock so I tried joining back on a few accounts after realizing my mistake. I wasn't attempting to ban evade I was just acting frantically lol. I should've just appealed from the start after the ban.

Sincerely,
osai.

Hey osai,

After searching your name, I have to admit I am a bit confused as to why you would ask for an unban when you have claimed Karma AWP Bhop:

- "has devolved into something that barely represents the original gamemode"
- "doesn't listen to the players"
- "has fallen apart and destroyed a great experience"
- "managers cared for the server poorly"

That being said, you seem like someone that genuinely cares about this gamemode and hopefully you can understand why cheaters are one of the things that ruins AWP Bhop.

Even though you got banned for cheating just 2 months ago, we are willing to give you a chance if you are willing to give us a chance.

Our goal is not to turn AWP Bhop into something it is not, but to improve on the old, let players become leaders, and most importantly, host servers for these gamemodes that we love for as long as we can even if nobody else does.

Hopefully you can change and become a positive force in our community going forward.

Approved.
osai
10:16pm Aug-28-2023
The things said were somewhat parroted from another old AWP BHop friend and were played up and exaggerated in hopes to have another AWP BHop server come about. They were uncalled for and ultimately the other org. didn't even make an AWP BHop server so it was sort of for nothing. Definitely bitter about FN shutting down their AWP BHop and kinda took it out on Karma's for no reason so I'm sorry about that. Astro boosters is still my least favorite map though :P. Thanks for the unban, king, and keep running this org. well ❤️.
Karma-Gaming - Forum