Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:531941827

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Evil_Ed

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
"Constant Problem"

constant problem is very vague, really here to see what rule i broke to cause a week ban other than the discussion i had with said Ed and Ari, which i reported to Dinky and left it at that. I was banned mid match where i had no other interaction with said Ed and Ari. Ive only been in contact with said Ed once and had never seen Ari in my life. Once i tried getting an explanation from said Ed i get nothing but sent over here. -PJ
Ari
3:41pm May-01-2020
Unrelated but if you haven't ever met me in your life then you clearly aren't looking very hard since I am one of the most active mods on TTT but anyways... In regards to the report you made against me and evil, 5 staff members all answered you about why you shouldn't break a board under someones feet to get them killed. I personally told you at least 2 times if not more but you kept repeating the same thing over and over and over. To begin with, yes, you were just asking a question but when 5 staff members had to tell you why you were slain, some of which told you more than once, you are not just asking. You are arguing. That is why I muted you, that is why I kicked you, that is why I muted you and finally that is why I gagged you. I kicked you as a strong warning that you needed to cut it out and then you came back and continued to do it... Honestly if this is somehow an issue to you then you have some screws loose. The reason for your week ban I am not entirely clear on anymore than you are- The most I got out of it is that you have been involved in numerace incidents of attempted RDM and just general issues... "Causing problems" is a pretty sound explanation if you ask me and if anything you should be asking for instances of you causing problems not why it is causing problems, it's pretty self explanatory.
Ari
3:42pm May-01-2020
I said muted twice I meant gagged for one of them, it won't let me edit my comment
peteandu
IG @peteandu
3:48pm May-01-2020
At the time there was only 3 staff members on iBirb, Evil_Ed, and yourself (Ari). I was simply stating in chat (which i have screenshots of) if someone sees me shooting at the planks and decides to stand on the planks is the person shooting responsible? I wasnt getting any responds other than "stop arguing or i will extend your slay." I simply wanted to discuss the situation because it seems bizarre.
peteandu
IG @peteandu
3:51pm May-01-2020
As far as the "attempted rdms" right before i was banned i had accidentally punched a player in the mix of tabbing out and pausing my video, ive heard numerous staff try and get explanations from the said accuser, yet i was never confronted nor asked about the incident.
Ari
3:52pm May-01-2020
A discussion usually consists of: A person making an argument, and then the other person making a counter argument. You don't then just go back to the first argument over and over even when it was refuted- That isn't a discussion.
peteandu
IG @peteandu
3:59pm May-01-2020
Staff are there to help players and serve justice correct? Then why is it when i asked the question the first time i was ignored, once i asked the question the second time i was formally stated "stop arguing or i will extend your slay." right after i asked if that was reasonable to extend a slay for asking about the situation i got kicked for "stop arguing" once i came back i asked Ed once again since i kept getting ignored by staff, i once again got muted for "stop arguing" at no point was i hostile nor toxic in any way. As of 4/1/20 3:59pm my question still has no been answered.
wunka
The √-1 and then some
4:09pm May-01-2020
"At the time there was only 3 staff members on..."
-No. There was 5, I am one of them and I won't name the other and let him jump into this unless he wants to. We all responded to your "questions." Multiple times. In both chat and voice chat.

"I wasn't getting any responses"
- Like I just said, you got PLENTY.

"really here to see what rule i broke to cause a week ban other than the discussion i had with said Ed and Ari, which i reported to Dinky and left it at that."
- Having a problem with a staff member? Report them at http://karma-gaming.net/?action=forum&form=3
- Nowhere does this say go directly to Dinky. Don't bother him or other staff about these problems when we have these avenues.

There were multiple instances of prop blocking/killing, even after a warning. You frequent the server, and I know you know the rules. I also know you play dumb when you make an offense despite me personally teaching you the rules on multiple occasions.

Leading up to your ban you attempted to RDM one of the admins who has been calling you out on your bullshit. A very childish and petty move if you ask me.

Take this week to calm down a bit and reset. Clean slate when you return.
Ari
4:13pm May-01-2020
"As of 4/1/20 3:59pm my question still has no been answered."
I encourage you to send the video you supposedly have- Be sure not to cut out the part where we all answered you MULTIPLE times. :-):-)
wunka
The √-1 and then some
4:16pm May-01-2020
someone sees me shooting at the planks and decides to stand on the planks is the person shooting responsible?

Shooting the planks from under someones feet on the rooftops map is considered a T act. You caused that person do die. This is the question we answered more than 5 times using both voice chat and text chat. As of 4:16 on May 1, 2020 your question has been, yet again, answered.
peteandu
IG @peteandu
4:21pm May-01-2020
We all responded to your "questions." Multiple times. In both chat and voice chat.

This is incorrect i did not hear once the responds to the question nor any responds towards me. Maybe there was but i never heard it nor saw it in chat, if you have screenshots ill gladly accept that i was wrong.

as far as the "There were multiple instances of prop blocking/killing, even after a warning." goes i was carrying a barrel but once Ed had told me to stop i immediately stopped. Never once have i killed someone with a prop nor blocked with a prop.

As you stated i had attempted to "rdm" a staff member involved in the dispute, i quite frankly dont remember me attempted to rdm the said staff, if its the person i had accidentally hurt before my ban, i stated that it was an accident tabbing in after i had paused me video.

Finally, to your comment about " I also know you play dumb when you make an offense despite me personally teaching you the rules on multiple occasions." i have never been in a situation where you had to teach me the rules, if so state the following rules i have broken. (still haven't got the reason for the week ban)

as far as your toxicity goes on discord "@-?- PJ/A why are you still here. Wait for the ban appeal." that is not necessary especially since you are a staff and should lead by example no?

peteandu
IG @peteandu
4:25pm May-01-2020
"Shooting the planks from under someones feet on the rooftops map is considered a T act. You caused that person do die. This is the question we answered more than 5 times using both voice chat and text chat. As of 4:16 on May 1, 2020 your question has been, yet again, answered."

I appreciate your explanation and have understood the following statement, although it was never answered in-game.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704494534456770640/705848938372268072/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704494534456770640/705849895377961020/unknown.png

Following screenshot shows me trying to formally discuss this situation and getting yet again denied.

Dinky
Hi
4:40pm May-01-2020
After reviewing all of this and checking your past punishments, I decided to remove the ban against you however. I will be muting you for a week.
Ari
4:42pm May-01-2020
My guy you just sent screenshots of something that is visible on Admin watch, you didn't even screenshot the message I put in all chat telling you to stop like bruh talk about taking it out of context
peteandu
IG @peteandu
4:42pm May-01-2020
Quote From Dinky
After reviewing all of this and checking your past punishments, I decided to remove the ban against you however. I will be muting you for a week.

Understood and appreciate it.
Karma-Gaming - Forum