Khuma2

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:60392858

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Teddy

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Said that he banned me for arguing. I @ him and asked him what part, since I was muted for 10mins before the ban. Never replied. I was complaining about mr. cream saying one thing, then literally a minute later slaying me for doing something that he said was fine https://streamable.com/zr1mar. This has been an issue all night with cream, but I wasn't arguing when I got banned. thanks

https://streamable.com/yt0fhl
Ari
5:18am May-05-2020
Okay so it is pretty evident why you got punished in the instance of the first clip- Just because he said attempted RDM isn't a slay doesn't mean you then get to occasionally attempt to RDM someone for the sake of attempting to RDM someone, you are minging- So I'd say a 1 round slay is actually quite generous. Plus I can hear your buddy in a call with you and you two are clearly trying to cause problems, if anything sending that video just makes it look more worse than it would of done previously... Ironic that evidence is also damming? Simply stop trying to tred the lines of the rules and grow up. I presume you two did this more than once so your ban was totally justifiable.
Ari
5:19am May-05-2020
*Also you know you can't kill someone for not freezing before the tasers are enabled, that has been a rule for ages...
Khuma2
3:50pm May-05-2020
Quote From Ari
Okay so it is pretty evident why you got punished in the instance of the first clip- Just because he said attempted RDM isn't a slay doesn't mean you then get to occasionally attempt to RDM someone for the sake of attempting to RDM someone, you are minging- So I'd say a 1 round slay is actually quite generous. Plus I can hear your buddy in a call with you and you two are clearly trying to cause problems, if anything sending that video just makes it look more worse than it would of done previously... Ironic that evidence is also damming? Simply stop trying to tred the lines of the rules and grow up. I presume you two did this more than once so your ban was totally justifiable.

I was not treading the rules, Mr. Cream clearly stated that it was NOT against the rules. No where in the rules does it state that attempted RDM is against the rules. Sooo, if I am told that it's fine, and there's no rule against it, then I can do it, right? Either fix the rule or don't tell me there's no punishment when there is.
Khuma2
3:51pm May-05-2020
Quote From Ari
*Also you know you can't kill someone for not freezing before the tasers are enabled, that has been a rule for ages...

No no no, it has been an *UNWIRTTEN* rule for ages, which I NEVER KNEW ABOUT. I have done this to other admins/mods before with no issues. You can't just say that it is an unwritten rule for anything that you feel like. Add it to your damn rules then.
Khuma2
5:14pm May-05-2020
Tried to edit my post but it won't let me, just wanted to add a video of when I was banned. https://streamable.com/hpaikh
omni
wookie is god
6:25pm May-05-2020
Quote From Ari
Khuma2
6:45pm May-05-2020
Quote From omni
Quote From Ari

My bad, forgot to mention, this was the 1st round that I did that to Mr. Cream. So it wasn't like I was doing it all night. Mr. Cream was just pissed because I had reported him and didn't like me.
Teddy
10:37pm May-05-2020
There were multiple admins on the server while you were constantly arguing about it and making comments. Wait out the time you are banned for.
Karma-Gaming - Forum