gamgam

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:221986352

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
please help me... i keep getting banned. i just dont understand. this is the 3rd time ive played and gotten banned for absolutely no reason. i dont even know what the bans for.
gamgam
6:55am May-05-2020
[quote=2341]Requesting User
gamgam

Steam Name
gamgam

also since this is the thrid time ive gotten banned it finnally said the correct server i was in but i just dont get what im doing to get banned. im most absolutely not cheating.
gamgam
6:57am May-05-2020
[quote=2343][quote=2341]Requesting User
gamgam

Steam Name
gamgam

and if i were cheating then why would i care enough to come talk to you guys. its just annoying cause i cant even play yalls servers anymore without getting banned within that same session. despite not even cheating.
noobguy
7:19pm May-05-2020
Are you playing on a laptop? To help better our anticheat we need some more info on why your case is different. No one else has gotten this many false positives before.
gamgam
8:35pm May-05-2020
Quote From noobguy
Are you playing on a laptop? To help better our anticheat we need some more info on why your case is different. No one else has gotten this many false positives before.

yea i know it looks super weird but i swear im not cheating. ive noticed it happens moments after doing crazy bhops everytime but all im using is mouse wheel down. if there was a way you could see imput logs you would see "jump" being spammed. also no im using a desktop.
gamgam
8:42pm May-05-2020
[quote=2381]
Quote From noobguy

what i mean by mouse wheel down is the command you put in console "mwheeldown +jump" it just makes bhoping much more easier. but i dont see why that would trigger a false positive.
gamgam
11:21pm May-05-2020
[quote=2383][quote=2381]
Quote From noobguy

ive noticed that im not the only one getting randomly banned as well. "I am unbanning. We have found out the issue why it keeps banning players. It thinks you are cheating since our bullet time plugin changes your client's cvars. Sorry for the inconvenience." thats something i saw you said in a different approved unban. could this be the issue?
gamgam
1:24am May-07-2020
bump
gamgam
10:49pm May-07-2020
Quote From gamgam
bump
noobguy
2:13pm May-08-2020
[quote=2392][quote=2383]
Quote From gamgam
Quote From noobguy

ive noticed that im not the only one getting randomly banned as well. "I am unbanning. We have found out the issue why it keeps banning players. It thinks you are cheating since our bullet time plugin changes your client's cvars. Sorry for the inconvenience." thats something i saw you said in a different approved unban. could this be the issue?

Your ban is from another issue entirely, we have had false positives ban for the same reason you get banned for, but not this often on the same person.
gamgam
10:33pm May-08-2020
listen i completely understand your concern but i promise im not cheating or violating any rules. i wouldnt know how to prove to you that im not. but i promise im not. i guess if you have gotten the issue resolved the only thing you could do is let me play and see if the anticheat bans me again which i would tottally accept. i would prefer that an admin or something be present while i play just to have a human's eye on me and if i get banned while he is watching then that should relatively prove my innocence to an extent. but if i were to get banned at a later time due to the anticheat then theres no doubt to my guilt. look i actually enjoy playing yalls servers. i usually like to warm up in 1v1 servers and yalls server just happens to be one i would like to frequently join for that purpose.
gamgam
10:35pm May-08-2020
to add, i dont see many cheaters if any trying to get unbanned from a specific server when there are others out there for them to wreak havoc apon. i genuinely enjoy yalls server and on top of that ive got skins and 1k hours with many games. this account is obviously my main. i would never cheat on my main.
gamgam
3:00am May-10-2020
bump
gamgam
12:16am May-11-2020
bump
gamgam
12:28am May-11-2020
oh and hey your saying that my ban is for a different reason then what i stated. may i know what the ban was from? maybe i could help with any insight?
Dinky
Hi
2:59am May-11-2020
We generally don't tell the person what they're detected for, as it could help people find ways around our anti cheat.
gamgam
1:57am May-12-2020
Quote From Dinky
We generally don't tell the person what they're detected for, as it could help people find ways around our anti cheat.

okay well thats fair... but i dont understand what im supposed to do. i dont want this ban... especially for no reason at all. please help me out in some way. what can we do?
noobguy
11:01am May-14-2020
Not sure what to do with this one so I unbanned
gamgam
5:53pm May-14-2020
hey im just saying. im scared to join back... i dont want to just rejoin the servers just to get banned again.
Karma-Gaming - Forum