The Chicken

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:523992388

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Unfortunately, at the I was banned I was injected from a previous game I was playing NOT csurf. I was expecting nothing to happen even though I was injected, as long as I wasn't cheating I didn't think it would pick up on the anti-cheat and thought I wouldn't wast the time to unenject and log back on again. I WON'T do this again and would really like a second chance, if I were to get banned again I would understand and wouldn't ask again. But I would really like a second chance on this.

Thanks, Chicken
Ashy
:>
5:38pm May-07-2020
I have known you for quite a while, I don't think you'd be the type of person to cheat on csurf.
I agree with a second chance.
suki
3:37pm May-08-2020
I don't believe this at all.. You were injected in a previous match? Then you decide "I wanna play some combat surf, lemme just turn off all my triggers, instead of restarting my game." Thats the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

On top of all that, you just admitted to realizing you were injected while on the server and that you thought "as long as I wasn't cheating I didn't think it would pick up on the anti-cheat" If you were aware that you were injected on the server, How did you manage to leave that bit out when I asked you in discord the day you were banned if you were cheating? you told me No.
:]
chicken16
4:30pm May-08-2020
Quote From suki
I don't believe this at all.. You were injected in a previous match? Then you decide "I wanna play some combat surf, lemme just turn off all my triggers, instead of restarting my game." Thats the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

On top of all that, you just admitted to realizing you were injected while on the server and that you thought "as long as I wasn't cheating I didn't think it would pick up on the anti-cheat" If you were aware that you were injected on the server, How did you manage to leave that bit out when I asked you in discord the day you were banned if you were cheating? you told me No.

I said I wasn't cheating on csurf? I never said I'm not injected, all I said was I wasn't cheating on the server. Which I wasn't, is that not possible to do?
suki
1:10am May-09-2020
Last Edit By: suki
At: 1:10am May-09-2020
Quote From chicken16
I said I wasn't cheating on csurf? I never said I'm not injected, all I said was I wasn't cheating on the server. Which I wasn't, is that not possible to do?

Again with the pointless lies. You cant say "I never said I'm not injected" then have saved messages in karma staff chat saying stuff like this...

The Chicken 04/24/2020
I was just playing and suddenly got banned, and their was no way I was cheating
You can ask anyone anyone on the server lol
Im so confused

Ari 04/24/2020
Chicken have you ever cheated before?
The Chicken 04/24/2020
On another account
never on csurf tho

suki 04/24/2020
So your sticking with the “false ban” story?
Nothing to admit to?
The Chicken 04/24/2020
I dont have anything to admit to suki, do you really think I hack?

The Chicken 04/29/2020
I wasn’t cheating, sent u a reason @Dinky so don’t be passive aggressive with me

Screenshot Proof
https://gyazo.com/cf5537e21372cd1794f8331b77b7a95b
https://gyazo.com/77a80e1ec1b5d7957abaf5e20cc612ca
https://gyazo.com/97ae1482ce19758493151d587c6ca55e
https://gyazo.com/ac94aa421c7133d5bba43fe2ee525bf0
Daniel
*Sniff* Smells like Smite
1:40am May-09-2020
I agree suki, that all sounds like a made up story. "Hey guys I had my cheats on but I promise I wasn't cheating, YOU MUST BELIEVE ME." I don't buy it.
It's a plane, it's a bird, it's SMITE.
chicken16
4:53pm May-09-2020
The problem is, you can't just say "I don't buy it", there is no proof that I was actually using something at the time I was on karma. I said I was injected but not cheating, I was literally 0 in 5 and wasn't even playing good. You can ask Louis who was the admin on at the time, all I can say is I cant clean up the past, but one thing I can do is PROMISE it won't happen again. As long as it goes smoothly, I don't see a problem with getting unbanned. You can make the leash tighter on me rules-wise, I really just would like to play on the server.
Ari
7:28pm May-09-2020
Quote From chicken16
The problem is, you can't just say "I don't buy it", there is no proof that I was actually using something at the time I was on karma. I said I was injected but not cheating, I was literally 0 in 5 and wasn't even playing good. You can ask Louis who was the admin on at the time, all I can say is I cant clean up the past, but one thing I can do is PROMISE it won't happen again. As long as it goes smoothly, I don't see a problem with getting unbanned. You can make the leash tighter on me rules-wise, I really just would like to play on the server.
If anything consituted as proof as you cheating, I am pretty sure you admitting to being injected on the server is very indicitive of that. Clearly the anti cheat caught that you were injected and it banned you... Maybe don't stay injected after you were on a hvh server or whatever you were doing. This is completely your fault, the anti cheat was just doing it's job by banning cheaters.
Ari
7:30pm May-09-2020
Plus what good cheater is dumb enough to stay injected on VAC secure servers? Nevermind the fact that the anti cheat on Karma is arguably better than VAC... Just a yikes from me
chicken16
7:59pm May-09-2020
Quote From Ari
Plus what good cheater is dumb enough to stay injected on VAC secure servers? Nevermind the fact that the anti cheat on Karma is arguably better than VAC... Just a yikes from me

I understand that the anti-cheat is just doing its job, of course I don't know how it works so I just didn't worry about it. Of course, that's my bad and I'm not going to do it again. If I do get unbanned and get banned again, I understand that thats unacceptable. But as long as I NEVER do it again I believe a second chance should be fair for this.
suki
9:42pm May-09-2020
I can agree with a second chance, If you come clean and admit to cheating in the first place. You clearly did not. I literally asked you if you want to come clean and you told me you do not cheat. Its only now that you are banned you make up all these stories.

louis
9:55pm May-09-2020
From being there from when you first joined to then being banned and then you appealing and trying to explain at the time. I believe the ban should remain. There was no coming clean until hours later and many excuses were used. From trying to say you straight up weren't injected, to then saying you somehow didn't realise you were injected to then saying you DID know you were injected but didn't feel you needed to uninject. This shows not only breaking trust in terms of cheating cheating, but also lying and making many excuses before finally admitting to it.
chicken16
12:27am May-10-2020
You must understand though, It was a mistake so obviously I don't want to come out right away. I didn't want to tell the truth at first because I worried the punishment would be worse, I mean in this position would you be instantly truthful at first? I do believe it deserved a ban, just not permanent. As I said before it won't happen again, I was punished with losing my staff position and understand that. I just really hope you can give me grace with a second chance, and this incident won't occur again. And I promise that I won't be a disturbance in the future, I want te to be a nice guy to people around and hope that I can improve for the better in the future.
Dinky
Hi
3:15am May-11-2020
Generally a cheater is gonna cheat if he's injected what if you saw nothing was happening? Would you have maybe tried a couple features ESP, maybe some trigger after that. That's my problem.
Wooki3
I Make Things
8:56am May-11-2020
Last Edit By: Wooki3
At: 8:59am May-11-2020
Quote From chicken16
you can't just say "I don't buy it"

Last time I checked we are the admins, we can just say we dont buy it.
ngen
i'm ngen
9:19am May-11-2020
I dont buy it
https://media.tenor.com/images/c278aeec3f072eddab8ce52171e33226/tenor.gif
chicken16
12:25pm May-11-2020
Quote From Dinky
Generally a cheater is gonna cheat if he's injected what if you saw nothing was happening? Would you have maybe tried a couple features ESP, maybe some trigger after that. That's my problem.

I understand that you guys can say you don't buy it if you want to, but it's just extremely unfair to say when there is no evidence against what I am saying. And the reason I was injected initially was to hack dinky, just for the game I was playing before I decided to come to csurf. I mean, if I were to actually hack on a csurf server it wouldn't be yours, the one I had admin on and is one of the more popular servers. So, if I get a second chance I swear it won't happen again, I will never think of doing that again and everything will be fine. I understand that it was a mistake, and as I said before I have already recieved punishment from losing my staff position. I just would like to play on the server again, and I won't bring anymore problems...

Chicken
noobguy
12:49pm May-11-2020
Lied about cheating initially, unban request denied.
Karma-Gaming - Forum