Home > Forum > Approved Unban requests > BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY :Un Ban/Mute Request:
Karma-Gaming - BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY :Un Ban/Mute Request:
BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY :Un Ban/Mute Request:
BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY
5:15pm May-06-2020
Requesting User
BLLNYETHERUSSIANSPY

Steam Name
Fear BillNye

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:424837851

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
noobguy

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I recently was playing cs TTT with some old friends and they wanted to play karma but I couldn't because I was banned. So I tried joining and it let me in. I asked refresh who was currently ingame and he said i wasn't banned. So I asked hitman and he let me know that I was still banned yes. I know that I have caused quite a bit of trouble on your server and that I'm not worth your time. But it has been a while I really took a long break from the friends I made on here. I am currently vac banned on my main. It was stolen by a hacker and he hacked in-game on my acc. So i can no longer join on the steam id above. I want you to see that I have really tried to improve myself in your community. If there is some sort of way that I can make up for my troubles. Let me know. My discord is billybob#3772 I'm currently banned from your discord so you'll have to dm me. Please reconsider thank you. :)
iBirb
Polar Express Kid
2:07pm May-08-2020
Has been a while since he got on Karma. When he got on again, he was mature and didn't really cause any issues with any players or staff. We can try and give him a chance.
ngen
i'm ngen
2:11pm May-08-2020
Id say give him another chance hes been really trying to get unbanned and i doubt he will make the same mistakes
https://media.tenor.com/images/c278aeec3f072eddab8ce52171e33226/tenor.gif
suki
3:19pm May-08-2020
Quote From iBirb
Has been a while since he got on Karma. When he got on again, he was mature and didn't really cause any issues with any players or staff. We can try and give him a chance.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he didn't cause any issues... 39 Commbans is DEFINITELY causing issues. He has shown he cant be mature while on the servers and he has 0 respect for the rules we have in place.

I don't understand why you would come appeal after your bans saying "Im sorry.. I have taken a break.. etc.." when after nearly 40 mutes and gags you still wanted to walk that line to upset staff and ignore the rules.

The only reason I would care to agree to accepting this if remains permanently silenced or he is on a VERY tight rope. Cut the toxicity, being annoying, and everything in between. I would suggest ANY
further instance of toxicity would go back to silence/ban.
:]
noobguy
10:41pm May-09-2020
Unbanned
Karma-Gaming - Forum