japrew2

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:3587435

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
oRefresh

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I killed oRefresh when he was a T and they called a kos on him over voice chat. Also saw him shooting, but not what he was shooting at. Can't believe I'm getting a perm ban out of the blue like that, I never get slayed and only times ive rdm have been accidents from inos shooting inos looking guilty.

Didnt ask me or anything, just bam perma ban wtf? you were a T and kos.
oRefresh
Freshest Guy You Know
5:05am May-18-2020
Hmm... this isn't what I recall, what I remember happening and what my clip of the situation has is that your friend said "It's Refresh" I asked "why is it me" your friend replied "My friend japrew told me it was you" so this was clear cut ghosting.
<mathias>
A Random Guy
9:19am May-18-2020
I dont recall ghosting being a straight perm ban?
Awp Is For Casuals.
louis
10:34am May-18-2020
I wasn't there, nor do i know the history of any previous ban history, punishments etc. However simply at first glance does this warrant a perm ban? If the friend wasn't secretly telling him in discord or pm to kill a certain player, and was just saying it in game then maybe this is more of a case of RDM and the player doesn't have a full understanding that a KOS has to be called? Maybe the fact that it was his friend is just coincidental and regardless of if it was his friend or not he would have still carried out the action, due to lack of understanding of rules? Again, i wasn't there but just looking at this info given in the post.
iBirb
Polar Express Kid
11:14am May-18-2020
Ghosting does not usually result in a PERM ban, mainly just a week ban. If there is some evidence from either side that would be amazing.
japrew
3:12pm May-18-2020
Last Edit By: japrew
At: 3:16pm May-18-2020
I never told anyone, anything. He said Japrew told me in the discord, when I wasnt on discord, dont really use it or have anyone from Counterstrike on my discord. The dude was making shit up and I got dragged into it.

I don't know him and hes not my friend.

I heard it was oRefresh and I shot.
japrew
3:26pm May-18-2020
Last Edit By: japrew
At: 3:28pm May-18-2020
Quote From iBirb
Ghosting does not usually result in a PERM ban, mainly just a week ban. If there is some evidence from either side that would be amazing.

I wasn't ghosting. I don't know that guy. I wasn't on discord.

It was late at night with tons of people rdming, I wasn't.
I don't mic spam, squeak or complain.

Can't believe I'm being banned for nothing when I see so much shit constantly.
Teddy
5:10pm May-18-2020
Ban reduced to 5 days.
Karma-Gaming - Forum