plexy

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:30430914

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
M-Teddy

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned for Racism/DdosThreats. The racism was because I had a bind I was unaware that I was pressing and the ddos threats were just a joke but I guess you guys took it seriously. I was drunk at the time as well so that doesn't help out. I have since removed the bind and I will not make anymore jokes about ddosing in the future. I like playing this server please unban me as well as my brother that lives in same house he was banned for reason duplicate account.
STEAM_0:1:30430914 (me)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/plexy33
STEAM_0:1:460330506
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880926741/
<mathias>
A Random Guy
8:50am May-18-2020
By removing the Bind is sign that you have learned from your bad actions. But DDOS threats are not a joke and we take them very serious since it can not only affect our servers but it can also affect our players. and i can see how your brother got banned and that it was most likely beacuse you got banned. another thing is that i have heard that you have been doing DDOS threats and being toxic for quite a bit of time now and therfor we will take that into account.
Awp Is For Casuals.
plexy
3:05pm May-18-2020
Last Edit By: plexy
At: 3:10pm May-18-2020
This was the first time I've jokingly threatened a ddos. 95% of the time I don't talk on the mic or type in chat.
Teddy
5:14pm May-18-2020
Last Edit By: Teddy
At: 5:14pm May-18-2020
Like he said above, DDos threats are something that you shouldn't be joking about at all. Let this be a lesson not to be doing that anymore. Ban reduced to a week.
Teddy
5:16pm May-18-2020
Quote From Teddy
Like he said above, DDos threats are something that you shouldn't be joking about at all. Let this be a lesson not to be doing that anymore. Ban reduced to a week.

Now that I'm looking back at this, there'sno banned account connected with your name or steamid
plexy
11:16pm May-18-2020
He made a separate unban request and was unbanned it looks like.
plexy
2:15am May-21-2020
It shows I'm still perma banned.
Karma-Gaming - Forum