Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:7160570

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Teddy

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Hola mi amigos.
I bet most of you are supersized to see me be this bold. To be honest I wasn't going to appeal but after days of being in a VC with friends and not being able to play with them because of a biased ban bothers me. I don't have high hopes but as our 26th president Theodore Roosevelt, who went by the nickname *cough* "Teddy" said, fuck it. I was banned for calling out a racist, abusive staff named ArabicPrince. Here's what happened i was in a Voice Channel with my dearest friends Teddy and ashy. I notice Arabic is in the FFA with me and call him out, what do i call him out for you may ask well lets go back 2 days ago. *cool transition* , *time machine noises* . I was on Karma MYST, me, Goobger, Hanvel, cur, and your loveliest still not demoted mod ArabicPrince. Hanvel was slapping his friend Goobger on this late night as we were the only ones on having fun. Then Hanvel starts slapping Arabic which he did not like so got irradiated, he asked to him stop, Hanvel complied. We were playing skyworld and the "greatest" player on ace also leader of ace was surfing with speed so i decide to maybe stay on top of the platform above spawn, call it camping i don't know i wasn't timing it. Anyways he comes out the teleporter and i shoot and connect leading him to die from the wound. He kicks me for reason.... "n***er". Yes for that exact reason. Cur starts calling him out saying that wasn't cool i join back in and really at the moment didn't care i say " Its whatever I just don't want Arabic to get in trouble ". THEN he replies with " I honestly don't care i signed up to be MYST staff not Karma staff ". All of this is correct. Now lets go back into the time machine shall we? *time machine from Black Ops Zombie Map Kino Der Toten noises* ( you know like when you go to the pack-a-punch room, only OGs know ) 2 DAYS LATER. Again i was in a Voice Channel with Teddy and ashy before i got on FFA. Talking about the riots and what not when cur brings up the topic to Teddy. Now i did not ask for him to do this but now that the situation was spilled i went with it. Teddy checks logs, finds nothing. In the FFA ashy joins too right before i got banned. He heard Arabic stating he DID kick me but for the reason " spawn camping " which is A LIE. And if that didn't even show up in the logs THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG after he just admitted to kicking me. I proceed to call him out and as i do Teddy gets mad at me for doing so, he says " you always think you're right then get into arguments with staff, I was handling it why couldn't you fucking bring it to staff complain ". Leaves the voice channel me, ashy and goobger were in, blocks me and perm bans me from karma. Now i do support Teddy 100% but he did act out of anger so i'm now reaching my arm out to the rest of the higher staff.

That shit was long i know but THERES MORE!
ok now lets please go over my bans shall we?
To be Honest most of my MYST bans were bullshit, staff have agreed with that. Now i did say MOST the other i did my time for buster. Ok now Karma Bans.
My 1st, i mass rdmed i admitted do it still till this day believe i was being dumb. This was before i really 100% knew the rules and didn't know how fun TTT was.
2nd-4th, was oRefresh trying to unban me from the 1st ban but console banning me repeatedly because when Teddy unbanned me he forgot to un ip ban, he went to bed and oRefresh was trying to help.
3rd, tbh who likes Birb
4th, bug with anti-cheat Dinky was in the game with me unbanned me right after
5th, Bad karma kinda bullshit when you see someone who killed a Innocent then you kill them but you have Low karma so get banned. You may say "well you have low karma because of all the times you RDM". My response is "Where's the proof :)".
6th, this ban i'm appealing for.
the funny thing is... earlier Teddy was telling me how other staff really dislike me but he believes in me, 1 hour later he perm bans me without giving me a warning. And the Funniest thing most staff that dislike me have never even talked to me,possibly not even have been in the same game as me, they just hear about my imperfections and put me in a box.

SUGGESTION BY POZAH:
Combat Surf, 1v1, TTT bans shouldn't be connected.

( i really do hope arabic comments on this as this also is a complain on him )

Heres a deal lets say if this appeal does get accepted, if i reach the comms for perm silence, you can perm ban me, I'll completely leave the community.

Still love you all. Adios please give me an A+ on this essay senpai
Horizon
4:40am Jun-04-2020
Last Edit By: Horizon
At: 4:40am Jun-04-2020
That's loads of tea sis.
cur
4:42am Jun-04-2020
Last Edit By: cur
At: 4:44am Jun-04-2020
Truly inspiring Pozah. Absolutely great performance. This shows that people still have compassion and comedy during these tough times. Although the pandemics and the riots, Pozah still continues to keep his courage to make an appeal. Truly astonishing. I nearly left a tear, and pissed my pants. Truly amazing Pozah; seriously. If staff go through the unban of Pozah, It will show that people still have love in their dearest hearts, during these tough moments

~Cur
pozah
5:26am Jun-04-2020
Last Edit By: pozah
At: 7:33am Jun-04-2020
And can you guys believe my English teacher failed me smh.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415301995575115776/718064713514090516/Capture.JPG
oRefresh
Freshest Guy You Know
10:10am Jun-04-2020
Truly inspiring although this doesn't excuse the amount of trouble that you caused on the server on a daily basis. You were too much of hassle and really aren't deserving of an unban.
iBirb
Polar Express Kid
1:55pm Jun-04-2020
Quote From oRefresh
Truly inspiring although this doesn't excuse the amount of trouble that you caused on the server on a daily basis. You were too much of hassle and really aren't deserving of an unban.

I do agree with oRefresh because you are a constant problem with staff. And when we tried to help you just went on ranting about how the staff or shit or we don't do our job. Its up to the person who banned you if you should be unbanned, this is just me and oRefresh's decision on what should happen.
noobguy
5:35pm Jun-04-2020
You have been cause way too many problems for us. This appeal has been denied.
pozah
9:46pm Jun-04-2020
Last Edit By: pozah
At: 9:49pm Jun-04-2020
ok sure but what about my complain. Birb i've never called the staff shit, they all do there job just a lot are power hungry, and take there job too fucking serious... like you do Birb. When it comes to TTT and Fun you don't know how to connect the two. Noobguy i don't know you, you don't know me. I've heard you're a douche and a dick and you've heard i'm an annoying, toxic player causing "SO may problems" so how about being more active and actually start catching up with your community. At least I've seen Dinky on TTT once and have been in a Voice Channel with him. We can all agree you don't know much of those who play your server daily. There's another suggestion from pozah. My appeal was denied i'll let you guys throw a celebration party in staff chat. Thank you for everything.
Karma-Gaming - Forum