-?- PJ/A

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:531941827

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
NotiBirb

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
The ban was false lets start there. On June 22, 2020, at 4:32PM iBirb banned me for "Doxxing" which i had no part in such actions. I did not address who it was in the photo as stated in #shitposts (whatever the channel is called) i unfortunately did not get a screenshot of the texts but if you go back in the logs im sure its still there. I would like to be allowed back into Karma-gaming as its the only community server i play. Thank you for the understanding!

Evill_Ed_42
5:38pm Jun-22-2020
you intentionally posted a picture of a staff member it is against the rules, just because you didnt post the name doesnt mean shit, i dont care if you technically didnt put the name that doesnt mean shit, youve been on the server a long time and know the rules, this was the last straw.
sup bby
Div
.viD ma I
5:41pm Jun-22-2020
As Evil stated, you aren't new and you know the rules. Dropping a picture of a player/staff against their permission is a no go. Especially when you know it is not okay with them. You've already stated this server is shit in the past, so now you have time to find one you like.
iBirb
Polar Express Kid
5:47pm Jun-22-2020
You are not a new player and know the rules pretty well. You do also tend to argue with staff and you have been a problem for sometime. For you to post a picture stating that it was a staff member is not allowed. You are well aware of your actions and what doxxing is. I know you didn't post a name, but you pointed towards a member in the staff team. And to add on, you were extremely toxic to staff and the community.
peteandu
IG @peteandu
11:32pm Jun-22-2020
dox verb "search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent."

simply posting an image of someones forehead is not doxxing (i had no idea it was birb until they told me in game) kinda the reason i didnt give a name (even tho i ofc wouldnt give out the name). I feel like you guys are using this situation to hold it against me, since ive gotten a handful of staff tell me that they are looking to get me banned, also with proof https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IDGzoFD61c0BcitvYmSwt_fbZZLJTpLf-eCaF_fs-xQ/edit as stated in the rough draft of your TTT rules "@Khuma2, @tw tendies, and @-?- PJ/A know what I am talking about." not only targeting me but other karma players as well, which i can bet you these players are banned off of a harmless situation like this. Thank you and i hope you can rethink your decision.
Dinky
Hi
2:44am Jun-23-2020
I am very much against anything like this, I don't care if you didn't post he picture with a name you were intentionally dropping the picture to troll. I just banned like 5 people for the same bullshit and I won't have it. This unban is up to Teddy and Jacob. Whatever they decide is final. BUT I am tired of hearing about you constantly having issues in the servers. Iv'e given you more chances than a lot of people.
iBirb
Polar Express Kid
1:46pm Jun-23-2020
Last Edit By: iBirb
At: 1:47pm Jun-23-2020
Quote From peteandu
dox verb "search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent."

simply posting an image of someones forehead is not doxxing (i had no idea it was birb until they told me in game) kinda the reason i didnt give a name (even tho i ofc wouldnt give out the name). I feel like you guys are using this situation to hold it against me, since ive gotten a handful of staff tell me that they are looking to get me banned, also with proof https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IDGzoFD61c0BcitvYmSwt_fbZZLJTpLf-eCaF_fs-xQ/edit as stated in the rough draft of your TTT rules "@Khuma2, @tw tendies, and @-?- PJ/A know what I am talking about." not only targeting me but other karma players as well, which i can bet you these players are banned off of a harmless situation like this. Thank you and i hope you can rethink your decision.

You are saying you didn't know who it was yet you pointed towards staff making it seem like you know who exactly it was. The ttt rough draft was bringing up people who were finding ways to circumvent the rules. You have been a issue for some time and you aren't new to the server. So for you to point directly to the staff team is uncalled for. And you knew for a fact it was me since you said, "Look at this admin abusing redhead" or something along those lines. You knew exactly who it was and in game, you denied knowing anything about the situation moments before your ban.
ngen
i'm ngen
7:10pm Jun-27-2020
to add to this you constantly talk shit about staff, and got ban for scream n words and earraping in our discord vc
https://media.tenor.com/images/c278aeec3f072eddab8ce52171e33226/tenor.gif
Karma-Gaming - Forum