Olivia

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:41994118

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Don't remember getting banned tbh don't remember this server :)
Olivia
9:39pm Jun-22-2020
Quote From Olivia
Requesting User
Olivia

Steam Name
Olivia

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:41994118

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Honestly bruh don't even remember getting banned probably was cheating but I'm tryna bhop now :)
Dinky
Hi
2:48am Jun-23-2020
Damn, yes you got banned for cheating by our anti cheat.
Olivia
6:47pm Jun-23-2020
yeah i probably was but now i'm just tryna bhop on some servers ya know karma being a bhop server that's 102 tick which is all i play since I'm probably one of the best 102 tick bhoppers and i can help young guys out with some plugins such as strafetrainer. etc. :)
Dinky
Hi
9:48pm Jun-23-2020
Last Edit By: Dinky
At: 9:53pm Jun-23-2020
You've given me no reason to unban you
Olivia
11:49pm Jun-23-2020
yeah i'm sorry for what i had done and i'd like to play again preferably bhop tbh
louis
7:34pm Jun-26-2020
I agree with suki on this one due to the specific circumstances. :)
cloud
7:36pm Jun-26-2020
I agree as well, at least unbanning him from bhop seems acceptable.
Ceebz
6:17am Jun-27-2020
Last Edit By: Ceebz
At: 6:17am Jun-27-2020
I agree with unbanning him, i know he doesnt cheat so i think its unfair not to give him a second chance.
Dinky
Hi
2:04am Jun-29-2020
Quote From Ceebz
I agree with unbanning him, i know he doesnt cheat so i think its unfair not to give him a second chance.

"Honestly bruh don't even remember getting banned probably was cheating but I'm tryna bhop now :)" Literally admitted to it
Olivia
6:56am Jun-29-2020
I don't cheat in bhop(I've never cheated in bhop i think those who cheat in bhop are literal doggy at the game) or on the game anymore tbh i mainly just play minigames and bhop now.
Dinky
Hi
1:50pm Jun-29-2020
Quote From Olivia
I don't cheat in bhop(I've never cheated in bhop i think those who cheat in bhop are literal doggy at the game) or on the game anymore tbh i mainly just play minigames and bhop now.

That's not the question, why would I unban someone that would cheat in general. When generally they'll do it again. I'm like split 50/50 on this. Honestly, i'll run the appeal through different people and we will go from there.
Teddy
2:05pm Jun-29-2020
Your first comment of "Don't remember getting banned tbh don't remember this server :)" didn't help this at all. Ban appeal denied.
Karma-Gaming - Forum