Trazz

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:202231917

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Div

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
It has been four months since by first ban and I wish to see the servers once more. I do not recall any of my misdeeds but do apologize if I did cause trouble.

http://karma-gaming.net/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=I%20love%20karma%20gaming&advType=name
Div
.viD ma I
6:28pm Jun-23-2020
I had banned you back on 2 February for mass rdm and racism.
Trazz
10:05pm Jun-23-2020
Last Edit By: Trazz
At: 10:07pm Jun-23-2020
Quote From Div
I had banned you back on 2 February for mass rdm and racism.

Which I noticed when checking sourcebans. However, I do not remember the exact situation which is why I am not able to further explain.

Still unsure if I even did that as I remember learning about my ban a few days/weeks later when attempting to join the 1v1 server.
Div
.viD ma I
11:04am Jun-27-2020
I can not remember this specific case, but I don't free willy nilly give out bans so if you were being racist on top of mass RDM'ing which are 2 differently bannable offenses, you aren't giving me much reason to unban you.
Trazz
10:23pm Jun-27-2020
Quote From Div
I can not remember this specific case, but I don't free willy nilly give out bans so if you were being racist on top of mass RDM'ing which are 2 differently bannable offenses, you aren't giving me much reason to unban you.

Completely understandable. Any specific reason why the name on sourcebans is different though?
Jacob.
2:02pm Jun-28-2020
I will unban you, BUT you can not break the rules, twist the rules, etc. That will immediately get you banned without hesitation. Enjoy your time on Karma Gaming.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum