Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:59995004

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
CONSOLE

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Got ban for cheat infraction.
I dont know what to say, I am not cheating. I dont why i got ban, I only had discord, spotify, steam and csgo open. I really enjoy playing on your servers and it's really annoying being ban for nothing.
Jacob.
9:17pm Jun-28-2020
I'll look up your ban, but just to make it clear, we appreciate honesty about using cheats. Cheats are classified as Hacked Clients, Injects, Macros, AHK scripts, etc. If you're honest about what you are using anything like that please be honest and it will most likely work out in your favor, otherwise you can still claim to not have been doing anything nd we will see where we go from there.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Yo
9:27pm Jun-28-2020
you cant use Macros? i am using one to jump, but that's pretty much like using scroll wheel to jump.
Dinky
Hi
1:57am Jun-29-2020
Quote From Yo
you cant use Macros? i am using one to jump, but that's pretty much like using scroll wheel to jump.

What game is that game ban for lol, and no macros are not like using scroll wheel.
Yo
9:22am Jun-29-2020
Last Edit By: Yo
At: 10:18am Jun-29-2020
it's from Risk (RISK: Global Domination), I was ban for teaming. I would join games with my friends and team up against people.

and my macros isn't better then scroll wheel, but i get it, i wont use macros anymore. (I had no idea using macros was cheating)
Yo
9:33am Jun-29-2020
Last Edit By: Yo
At: 9:42am Jun-29-2020
should i send a screenshot of my steam support page of the ban (i posted a picture of my ban on my steam profil)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2146991213
Jacob.
12:21pm Jun-29-2020
There's no reason to use a macro on the majority of our servers, as we have auto-bhop enabled.If you use a macro it assists your Bhoping and gives you an advantage. Turn off/disable the macro and enjoy your time on Karma Gaming. Unbanned.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum