laztaF

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:536970493

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
The Anti-Cheat

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Why do i keep getting banned im not cheating and i never will why does the anti-cheat keep banning me theres no reason for it please fix it dinky or noobguy i just got banned for what it called "cheating infraction" i dont have cheats on my computer and i never have so please help me ive looked all over my pc and my pc is running kinda slow i think i have a virus help me please
Jacob.
1:16am Jul-08-2020
Hello, I'm taking a look at your bank I'll get back to you ASAP.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Jacob.
1:21am Jul-08-2020
Last Edit By: Jacob.
At: 1:21am Jul-08-2020
Alright, I just finished looking at the logs, your ban was not a false positive. You were in fact cheating on our servers. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reply, otherwise your appeal will be denied in 2 days.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
laztaF
12:36pm Jul-08-2020
Quote From Jacob.
Alright, I just finished looking at the logs, your ban was not a false positive. You were in fact cheating on our servers. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reply, otherwise your appeal will be denied in 2 days.
Hi idk ive never cheated and im running virus stuff on my pc and i have 10 virus threats its ok if i stay banned but i have viruses that are interfering with alot of apps on my pc can you help me please
Jacob.
7:28pm Jul-08-2020
We appreciate honesty from those who are appealing our bans, like I said, your ban is more certainly not a false positive and it never will be. If you want to be honest it will probably work better for you in the end. If you choose to stick by your story we can do a further investigation but there isn't much else to look at.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
laztaF
3:17pm Jul-09-2020
Quote From Jacob.
We appreciate honesty from those who are appealing our bans, like I said, your ban is more certainly not a false positive and it never will be. If you want to be honest it will probably work better for you in the end. If you choose to stick by your story we can do a further investigation but there isn't much else to look at.
Ok, Im just telling you on my end ill maybe buy and appeal one day thanks for responding
Teddy
5:28pm Jul-10-2020
Denied
Karma-Gaming - Forum