Trikxx7

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:549578404

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
oRefresh (i think)

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
So i was fucking around and told server staff specifically birb that i said the n word 10 times when they werent on. Which yall already know isnt true because some pussy ass squeaker would have clipped that shit and been on my ass. So some admin mutes me for 30 minutes as he should for bait (Think it was oRefresh) But for some reason idk why now looking back i got all salty and started semi spamming admins chat with unmute requests which they kicked me for and i came back semi spamming. Then they hit me with the 2 hour ban i was like shit and then i started thinking and i was like damn i was in the wrong so i try to hop on and ive been hit with a 2 week ban which i literally just got back from im not asking for a insta unban but please for the love of god dont make me wait another 2 weeks.
oRefresh
Freshest Guy You Know
4:32pm Jul-08-2020
Last Edit By: oRefresh
At: 4:39pm Jul-08-2020
You were banned from the server originally from the server for 2 hours due to spamming admin chat. Although, do to your numerous previous bans your ban was changed to a 1 week. You're toxic and you are never willing to read the rules. You can wait out your ban.
Trikxx7
5:09pm Jul-08-2020
Quote From oRefresh
You were banned from the server originally from the server for 2 hours due to spamming admin chat. Although, do to your numerous previous bans your ban was changed to a 1 week. You're toxic and you are never willing to read the rules. You can wait out your ban.

What would u do if i died in that weeks time it would be all ur fault when i stroke out because i cant play this server it will be all ur fault and u will be paying for my funeral
Jacob.
7:43pm Jul-08-2020
You have 22 mutes/gags in less than a month, you're obviously just being toxic and you don't want to follow the rules. If you don't want to follow the rules then you won't have a fun time on our server. Your ban will stick, take a break, and come back a different player.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum