Casual OP

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:54825102

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
not sure

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I didn't know my little brother had started surfing, and he cheated on the karma server. I sent teddy a video of our two computers with him in the video so you could see it's him. I've been in this community for years and would really appreciate an unban on my account, if you can leave his banned. If not I understand. Thanks.
Teddy
12:56am Jul-10-2020
Last Edit By: Teddy
At: 1:02am Jul-10-2020
I completely agree with unbanning him. I've known him for years since I've started surfing on CS:GO. I know this is a usual excuse with "my brother was cheating" but he provided an entire video of his brother's set up with his game opened and running over to his setup. I know for a fact that Ash knows him well and would completely second my comment.

https://streamable.com/oo7jof <------------------ Video
Ashy
:>
1:01am Jul-10-2020
Quote From Teddy
I completely agree with unbanning him. I've known him for years since I've started surfing on CS:GO. I know this is a usual excuse with "my brother was cheating" but he provided an entire video of his brother's set up with his game opened and running over to his setup. I know for a fact that Ash knows him well and would completely second my comment.

https://streamable.com/oo7jof <------------------ Video

Agreed with unbanning.
Jacob.
1:33am Jul-10-2020
Alright, I will give you a freebie on this one. I will unban both of the accounts because it won't make a difference unbanning him since he's VAC'd. Please inform your brother to not cheat on our servers as it will not allow you to play on them again. Thank you for making an appeal, enjoy your time on Karma Gaming.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum