DeadlyAWPer

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:150747227

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Div

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned for spam, and I take full responsibility for it. Im an active TTT player and I had just won a 300k credit giveaway and I was upset that the host of the giveaway decided not to give me what I won. That is not a good reason to spam and what I did was wrong. I was upset in the moment but I like playing on this server for the community and alot of the staff. I hope I can return back and if I do I will not spam in chat or in voice chat. I also did say it once in admin chat which is what got me banned.

(just an add on) - I know IBirb doesn't like me but he was a reliable witness to the giveaway and can confirm that was the reason for my spam. I had also scrolled up to see I won and that is why I was so upset given the amount of credits in the giveaway. A few other witnesses were intel, kakashi, and wooki3. Thank you for reading and I hope I can come back.
Div
.viD ma I
11:42am Jul-15-2020
You're remaining banned for a week, on the server and on Discord. You are an old time player that knows the rules and it was just straight up minge. Take the week off and come back a better player.
Deadly
2:38pm Jul-15-2020
Last Edit By: Deadly
At: 2:41pm Jul-15-2020
Sucks that spam is a week ban, I know I was annoying but it would be nice to know the punishments for each offense because some people are treated differently than others for the same offense. Especially depending on the admin responsible for the punishment. I dont know if that exists but it would be really cool that it was made public knowledge. Thanks for your consideration though.

Edit: I know it doesnt matter but it wasnt unmotivated chat spam either. I didnt just spam to be annoying for no reason. I had won something fairly and it was given to someone else. Are these similar to TTT tickets or do multiple staff members have a say.
Deadly
2:12pm Jul-24-2020
Quote From Div
You're remaining banned for a week, on the server and on Discord. You are an old time player that knows the rules and it was just straight up minge. Take the week off and come back a better player.

Can you unban me from the discord? My bans up.
Karma-Gaming - Forum