BlorpGneezer

Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:544938714

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
CONSOLE

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I was banned yesterday, I'm making another ticket because someone has warned me that my previous ticket was filled out incorrectly.

I've been a daily on the server for at least 3 months. I'm rank under 200, and I had a high rank in the scoreboard. I've been on the server for a long time. I didnt get a reason for the ban.
noobguy
1:45pm Jul-21-2020
Do you use hyperscroll or auto hotkey/macros?
BlorpGneezer
3:34pm Jul-21-2020
Last Edit By: BlorpGneezer
At: 4:06pm Jul-21-2020
Quote From noobguy
Do you use hyperscroll or auto hotkey/macros?
I have a mouse called G502 hero it has a scroll wheel which allows me to scroll at any speed I would want, the only issue is that it doesnt allow me to jump when I spin it really fast (I cant hyperscroll). I cant tell if it is the game not allowing me to hyperscroll or if my mouse doesnt allow hyperscrolling. I still have to use the manual scrollwheel speed on my mouse instead of hyperscrolling. I am still capable of bhoping just as efficiantly with any other mouse/mousewheel. I've been using the same mousewheel keybind for the 3 months that I've been on the server. Why would I get banned now? If you would like to see evidence that hyperscrolling doesnt work on my mouse, I can call on discord. Discord: BlorpGneezer#8932
<mathias>
A Random Guy
5:03pm Jul-21-2020
i have the same mouse as you and i can assure that hyperscroll does not work where the mouse wheel keeps spinning ive had my mouse (the same as yours) for a few years and not have any problems with it
Awp Is For Casuals.
noobguy
6:23am Jul-25-2020
You were banned for using some kind of macro or script, hyperscroll would show up as this.
Teddy
2:53pm Jul-26-2020
No reply within almost a week. This appeal has been denied.
Karma-Gaming - Forum