-?- PJ/A

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:531941827

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
NotiBirb

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I had reposted birbs photo on #memesnsfw and had no intention in posing harm to birb. I have since learned not to leak anyones photos and appreciate any consideration towards the matter, thank you.
iBirb
Polar Express Kid
11:07am Jul-31-2020
Last Edit By: iBirb
At: 11:10am Jul-31-2020
You posted a photo of me that intel I would assume gave to you without my permission. There is a emote of me as of now and I don't see any reason you should be banned any longer. You were also a trouble maker so don't keep that up please.

Evill_Ed_42
1:26pm Jul-31-2020
Last Edit By: Evill_Ed_42
At: 1:35pm Jul-31-2020
i dont think you should be unbanned because doxxing is against our rules and you knew this and still posted a picture of birb (also you were a constant issue when you were on our servers, you had way more chances than anyone else and you still caused issues)
sup bby
Dinky
Hi
4:22pm Jul-31-2020
Quote From Evill_Ed_42
i dont think you should be unbanned because doxxing is against our rules and you knew this and still posted a picture of birb (also you were a constant issue when you were on our servers, you had way more chances than anyone else and you still caused issues)

He didn't really dox anyone he was sent a picture by someone else, the person he posted the picture of is clearly okay with him being unbanned. It's been quite awhile now since he was banned i'm willing to give him another chance.
peteandu
IG @peteandu
1:01am Aug-01-2020
thank you guys for the understanding and this is to a new experience.
Karma-Gaming - Forum