Home > Forum > Reviewed Suggestions > Protest for Knife
Karma-Gaming - Protest for Knife
Protest for Knife
Stickman
3:57pm Aug-02-2020
So as some may know, Darth Elmo had the audacity to change rankme knife bonus from 2x to 1.5x.

There for he nerfed knifers. In this turn of events K N I F E Has disbanded.

I am here to suggest it goes back to 2x.

+1 for agree

-1 if you suck and disagree
<mathias>
A Random Guy
3:59pm Aug-02-2020
+1 awp is for casuals
Awp Is For Casuals.
xZade
<AWP BHOP>
4:02pm Aug-02-2020
-1 You shouldn't be able to swipe more points from someone with a knife on an AWP Server :/
Jacob.
4:03pm Aug-02-2020
-1 ^^
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Stickman
4:05pm Aug-02-2020
Respectfully and in quote of the man responsible for the great wall of china.

Wrong
Stickman
4:15pm Aug-02-2020
Quote From xZade
-1 You shouldn't be able to swipe more points from someone with a knife on an AWP Server :/

In all reality when you do swipe more points for a knife is when your new to the game.

All people who are good at knifing. Are usually top10 and get like 6 points most from killing anyone on top10 and 2 for anyone in the 500 area.

when you do hit top 5 or top 10 you get 4 points for killing anyone with a knife and 2 for an awp
But awp has the bonus's like first blood, no scope, headshot, etc etc.

Also the awp you can stand still or kill the knifer before he has the change to get close to you.

You can not stand still and throw knifes at people. Also the range on knife's are short and it requires timing to get back stabs.

Awp requires aim but less movement and less timing.

There are also maps such as minecraft desert and the booster maps where is is only awp friendly.
xZade
<AWP BHOP>
4:36pm Aug-02-2020
Last Edit By: xZade
At: 4:41pm Aug-02-2020
Quote From Stickman
-1 You shouldn't be able to swipe more points from someone with a knife on an AWP Server
In all reality when you do swipe more points for a knife is when your new to the game.

All people who are good at knifing. Are usually top10 and get like 6 points most from killing anyone on top10 and 2 for anyone in the 500 area.

when you do hit top 5 or top 10 you get 4 points for killing anyone with a knife and 2 for an awp
But awp has the bonus's like first blood, no scope, headshot, etc etc.

Also the awp you can stand still or kill the knifer before he has the change to get close to you.

You can not stand still and throw knifes at people. Also the range on knife's are short and it requires timing to get back stabs.

Awp requires aim but less movement and less timing.

There are also maps such as minecraft desert and the booster maps where is is only awp friendly.

I understand your perspective on this since you mainly Knife. But you have to realize a majority of the players are NOT in the top 10. There for this would not be fair to the people that are in the top 10. They would be getting their points taken away from new players that join the server daily.

I also wouldn't say it should be rewarded because it is "harder" to get a knife kill than an AWP kill. It is an AWP server and you should be rewarded more for getting No-scopes. But at the end of the day the .5 adjustment back really wouldn't even make that much of a difference. I believe it should stay how it is now.

<mathias>
A Random Guy
9:27am Aug-03-2020
Zade awp is for casuals xd
Awp Is For Casuals.
Karma-Gaming - Forum