https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198843525606/

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
it was a console ban

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
i came back to the server for the first time after a long break from playing, there was no one and i was just bhopping around than i received a ban? i had nothing open on my PC besides YouTube and csgo, i'm just wondering if maybe it was my bhopping

*EDIT
i am aware of my history on the server and i understand why i am perm muted, i'm not asking to be unmuted or gagged i'm simply asking to be able to play, i will leave the muting for another day and another request. i am prepared to change the way i act towards others on the server. i used to just shit talk and i'm over that now. thanks for reading :)
Dinky
Hi
4:12pm Sep-08-2020
I'm fine with unbanning but where do I start you have 5 accounts banned. I'll unban your main account then perm silence you again.
Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
10:52pm Sep-08-2020
I dont know about this one. I have banned him on many of his other accounts after he has bragged about how easy it is to get around his ban and eventually stopped because I continued to ban his accounts. Even with his perm silence, he was almost always toxic by changing his name to get around his silence. He adds nothing to the server and I think that his toxic behavior will continue if he is unbanned.

Dinky
Hi
7:08pm Sep-09-2020
Quote From Havoc
I dont know about this one. I have banned him on many of his other accounts after he has bragged about how easy it is to get around his ban and eventually stopped because I continued to ban his accounts. Even with his perm silence, he was almost always toxic by changing his name to get around his silence. He adds nothing to the server and I think that his toxic behavior will continue if he is unbanned.

How long has he been banned for now?
Div
.viD ma I
7:14pm Sep-09-2020
Based on our anti cheat logs, I am going to ask you to tell us the truth and we may allow you to come back. Did you have any hacks loaded or any scripts?
Jacob.
3:58am Sep-16-2020
If you do not reply to this unban appeal by 9/17 at 10pm EST, this appeal will be denied.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
Karma-Gaming - Forum