STEAM_1:0:0

Which Karma server were you banned from
TTT

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Falsely banned from all of Karma for "cheating" when I wasn't cheating at all, I was only walking around, looking for guns.

Havoc
Imagine Running a Daycare XD
9:45am Sep-18-2020
You need to wait for a community manager or owner to look into the reason to confirm whether it was false or not. However, honesty is always the best policy and gets you a lot further.

Jacob.
1:53am Sep-22-2020
Your IP Address connects to 6 bans. 1 being anti-cheat, 5 for duplicate account. Do you want to further explain why you were banned for cheating back in July on what I'm assuming is your main account?
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
noobguy
2:05pm Sep-26-2020
Didn't even provide a steam id, denied
Synbutnot
11:28pm Oct-03-2020
Last Edit By: Synbutnot
At: 11:31pm Oct-03-2020
Quote From Jacob.
Your IP Address connects to 6 bans. 1 being anti-cheat, 5 for duplicate account. Do you want to further explain why you were banned for cheating back in July on what I'm assuming is your main account?
6 bans? wtf? I only have 3 accounts in total. But whatever, I give up since the Anti-Cheat is actually a dyslexic potato on 7 pounds of crack. I'm happier without being worried about my ban, so bye. You'll never see me again since I'm just going to forget about the 500+ hours I have on the server.
Karma-Gaming - Forum