Which Karma server were you banned from
Combat Surf

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Ed

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I impersonated noobguy.
I want to be unbanned because I realize my mistake and would like to play on the servers again and would be fine to be permanently silenced

Jacob.
10:45pm Oct-06-2020
Before he was perm banned, he became a very toxic individual. Always trying to bend the rules and cause issues. Has been banned on several occasions throughout his years on Karma servers and I don't think unbanning him will do any good for the community.
🍧 🐶 - 朿頁乇づ
mango
11:09pm Oct-06-2020
Yes I admit I was toxic but who says I have not changed and how can I cause trouble if im perm silenced
Ari
8:45am Oct-07-2020
You are known to be hands down the epitome of rule riding and childish behavior... Why would we want you back?
mango
10:41am Oct-07-2020
I do not see why you would want anyone back that has been banned but yet you still accept them in, I would just like to be back to play on the servers without causing trouble.
Ari
2:15pm Oct-07-2020
Some people who get banned are either wrongfully banned or are in a position to be given a second chance. Your reputation literally revolves around "This guy is almost as bad as M@ngo" (When someone is on the server minging).
mango
4:51pm Oct-07-2020
Last Edit By: mango
At: 9:23pm Oct-07-2020
Yeah but that is the old Mango, am I not able to be given a second chance and prove that I have changed?
Dinky
Hi
4:43pm Oct-09-2020
Quote From mango
Yeah but that is the old Mango, am I not able to be given a second chance and prove that I have changed?

You were banned for a month previously, if you can't change how you act over a month time period. I think you deserve a bit more time.
Karma-Gaming - Forum