Home > Forum > Approved Unban requests > registeredsexoffender :Un Ban/Mute Request:
Karma-Gaming - registeredsexoffender :Un Ban/Mute Request:
registeredsexoffender :Un Ban/Mute Request:
registeredsexoffender
4:52pm Oct-15-2020
Last Edit By: registeredsexoffender
At: 4:57pm Oct-15-2020
Requesting User
registeredsexoffender

Steam Name
<-----REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/finna_buss/

Which Karma server were you banned from
1v1 server

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
https://steamcommunity.com/id/finna_buss/

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
idk why I was banned in the first place I was in arena 1 for like 5 min then apparently I got banned for hacking? This is the only 1v1 server I play on I just started playing again after a year

suki
4:57pm Oct-15-2020
You were banned by the Anti-Cheat. Where you hype scrolling or using macros by any chance?
:]
registeredsexoffender
5:04pm Oct-15-2020
At: 5:06pm Oct-15-2020
I use synapps to disable keys , I dont see how that can lead to a perma ban. is there anyway I could get unbanned? I wasnt causing any problems or using anything to my advantage
registeredsexoffender
5:08pm Oct-15-2020
At: 5:09pm Oct-15-2020
Quote From registeredsexoffender
I use synapps to disable keys , I dont see how that can lead to a perma ban. is there anyway I could get unbanned? I wasnt causing any problems or using anything to my advantage
i do use scroll wheel and some help that could have done it do you know if a person banned me or the bot? i have used the server for a long time
suki
5:41pm Oct-15-2020
The Anti-Cheat banned you. When you bhop do you time your scrolling? Or do you just spam your scroll really fast? Hyperscrolling could lead to some detections and get you banned.
registeredsexoffender
9:13pm Oct-15-2020
hello sorry the late reply I was at work I spam my scroll wheel non stop I had to set a profile on synaps for my keyboard so the windows key would not press if it thinks I was using a macro like you said
registeredsexoffender
9:29pm Oct-15-2020
I have never been banned before on any servers this is the first time that is why im kinda confused
suki
11:04pm Oct-15-2020
Unbanned. Lets try not to be spamming your scroll wheel while on the servers, hyperscrolling is not allowed.
Karma-Gaming - Forum