STEAM_1:1:466795702

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
CONSOLE

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I have No previous bans, Im not ban evading, and I wasnt cheating. I was laging realy hard tho, my ping would jump from 40 to 500 randomly but that cuz my router is dieing im getting a new one soon. another posible reason for my ban is I play hvh servers (unprotected Community servers) so maybe the anti cheat saw something but the memory changes that cheats cause should be back to normal after a restart so idk. hope this can be sorted out if you still wish to keep me banned I fully understand and will accept it.

thank you

カウンターストライク
8:05pm Oct-20-2020
Last Edit By: カウンターストライク
At: 8:06pm Oct-20-2020
So its been 3 hrs and I have watched at least 1 other request get resolved. I feel it maybe because of my name but the reason I chose this name is because it the name of my steam acount I felt it fitting.
If there is anything you need me to do let me know and like before I hoope this can be sorted out.

thank you
Dinky
Hi
1:59am Oct-21-2020
Last Edit By: Dinky
At: 1:59am Oct-21-2020
You infact were injected, the anti cheat caught you it's better you own up to it rather than lie.
Ari
5:47am Oct-21-2020
Last Edit By: Ari
At: 5:47am Oct-21-2020
Even if you hypothetically speaking "weren't injected" cheating on your main is pretty fucking stupid idea so good job.
カウンターストライク
10:58am Oct-21-2020
Its not a main account, I hate the way default accounts look so I made the cringe account. I made the unban request for this account because I saw you have a way to detect ban evading. If you want to see my main im willing to send it but for the reson I didnt just go on my main to begin with is im lazy.
カウンターストライク
11:44am Oct-21-2020
and by "own up" what do you want me to say... something like "I saw you anti cheat was vacuum I wanted to test to see if it was just as bad as VAC, I will never cheat again." or something else
Dinky
Hi
3:45pm Oct-21-2020
Quote From カウンターストライク
and by "own up" what do you want me to say... something like "I saw you anti cheat was vacuum I wanted to test to see if it was just as bad as VAC, I will never cheat again." or something else

I want you to tell me the truth rather than some BS story lol. We frequently unban people if they're honest with us.
カウンターストライク
6:08pm Oct-21-2020
very well, yes I was cheating. I wasn't expecting a 3rd party AC to be good. The un ban request i made was complete bs out of habit of gmod forums. tho you may not see this exact account back on the servers you will find my main when I play with some friends, the server is really well developed and surpassed my expectations.
Dinky
Hi
2:43am Oct-22-2020
Last Edit By: Dinky
At: 2:44am Oct-22-2020
Quote From カウンターストライク
very well, yes I was cheating. I wasn't expecting a 3rd party AC to be good. The un ban request i made was complete bs out of habit of gmod forums. tho you may not see this exact account back on the servers you will find my main when I play with some friends, the server is really well developed and surpassed my expectations.

There we go, Sounds good. I will unban you. :) however if caught again there is no 3rd chance
Karma-Gaming - Forum