STEAM_0:0:453509681

Which Karma server were you banned from
TTT

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
Armed Student

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
Banned for telling people to target Big Simpin IF THEY ARE T and High Susing her every round, which is not against the rules, however i do see where i was wrong. There was no warning or mutes prior and Armed Studen went straight for the ban. I believe my appeal should be accepted because i didnt do any bannable offenses, and no slurs were used.

ArmedStudent
$20 is $20
10:36pm Oct-24-2020
Last Edit By: ArmedStudent
At: 10:36pm Oct-24-2020
I did not go straight to the ban. He was muted, kicked, then didn't learn so I resourced to the ban. He was constantly toxic towards Big Simpin for a few maps over and over til being banned. Gloop and another player (Punny) were trying to get all T's to kill Simpin first and off round start they would immediately go high suss her. I took this to be targeting. The biggest reason for him to be banned though, in my opinion, is the constant toxicity even after being fairly warned.
Gloop
10:48pm Oct-24-2020
Quote From ArmedStudent
I did not go straight to the ban. He was muted, kicked, then didn't learn so I resourced to the ban. He was constantly toxic towards Big Simpin for a few maps over and over til being banned. Gloop and another player (Punny) were trying to get all T's to kill Simpin first and off round start they would immediately go high suss her. I took this to be targeting. The biggest reason for him to be banned though, in my opinion, is the constant toxicity even after being fairly warned.

I was not muted, as far as im aware of, atleast i didnt get notified, and after the kick i rejoined and was banned shortly after.
suki
11:09pm Oct-24-2020
Denied.
You have been known to constantly ride the line of what's considered "against the rules". Your warning was when ArmedStudent kicked you. Ban is justified, Wait it out.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum