STEAM_1:1:124671956

Which Karma server were you banned from
Multi 1v1

Name of admin responsible for ban/mute
console

Type of Request
Unban

Reason for ban/mute and why should your request be approved
I cheated once when my brother showed me how and it was fun at first until I got scared of being ip banned, Then i logged out and never hacked again. I removed them and i have nothing to hide, sorry for lying about cheating I just really like karma servers and i will never cheat again.

Wooki3
I Make Things
10:52pm Nov-12-2020
seems like you stretching the truth a bit there bud
damien
10:53pm Nov-12-2020
Quote From Wooki3

dude i just revealed my self i got nothing to hide, i have no cheats and just wish to play karma again, If i get unbanned i wont cheat and i wont even be toxic
Pinky
Yo
10:54pm Nov-12-2020
He lied directly to suki about his ban, wouldn’t tell the truth until multiple staff told him to and then played the emotional card about it all.
damien
Quote From Wooki3

please just give me a chance i swear ill be better
damien
Last Edit By: damien
At: 11:08pm Nov-12-2020
Quote From Wooki3

i didn't lie
damien
10:56pm Nov-12-2020
Quote From Pinky
He lied directly to suki about his ban, wouldn’t tell the truth until multiple staff told him to and then played the emotional card about it all.

yeah i know I did but I just wanna play karma again, Ill do anything just please give me a chance
damien
11:06pm Nov-12-2020
i just wanna play karma again. Im just a kid and when i put the 1st appeal up and got confronted i got scared and lied because i didn't wanna get banned from karma servers. Im really sorry about cheating, I can screenshare my files and show i have no hacks installed on my computer. Im very sorry for wasting you guys time but could you please re-evaluate your decision, im real anxious about this and just wanna play your guys server again, I genuinely am sorry and will do anything to play again just please re-evaluate your decision. Thanks for reading this
suki
11:25pm Nov-12-2020
I will reduce your ban to 2 weeks for the lying. This is the best I can do, DONT cheat again.
:]
Karma-Gaming - Forum